2021 Kia Seltos Technology Features
As a modern driver in the Louisville, Kentucky; Elizabethtown, Kentucky; and Clarksville, Indiana, areas, you want the best technologies even while you’re on the move. You deserve a set of wheels that keeps you connected, entertained, and informed with the latest advancements in the industry. Enter the 2021 Kia Seltos.
This intuitive Kia SUV has your back with tons of progressive features to make your driving experience more enjoyable. In this 2021 Kia Seltos technology features guide by The Kia Store, you can learn all about what awaits you when you slide into the driver’s seat.
Kia Seltos Entertainment Features
The days of boring, mundane drives are over, thanks to the entertainment features found in the Kia Seltos. No matter where you’re headed, you can stay amused while simultaneously getting the information you need to make any drive a success.
- Multimedia System: Available for the 2021 Seltos is a forward-thinking infotainment system located front and center on your dash. Equipped with a large 10.25-inch touchscreen, it offers tons of ways to entertain, including smartphone integration and navigation.
- Bose® Premium Audio: Outfitted with eight performance speakers, a digital amplifier, and dynamic speed compensation, this available sound system will take your favorite music to brand-new heights.
- Wireless Charging: Whether it’s yours or one of your passengers, a dead battery while traveling is not uncommon. With the available wireless phone charger for the 2021 Seltos, that is a thing of the past. Simply place your compatible smartphone on the conveniently located pad and let it charge, no cords required.
2021 Seltos Connectivity
While it’s easy to stay connected on the go with the above features, what about staying connected to your Kia when you’re not inside? With the available UVO link services, you can. All you have to do is download an app on your phone or any online portal.
This lets you keep in touch with your Seltos at all times with tons of features you’ll find yourself utilizing time and time again.
- Remote Access: Want to prepare your Kia for your arrival? With this feature, you can lock and unlock your doors and warm your engine all from your phone.
- Notifications: If your 2021 Seltos has a headlight that is out or if you’re running low on fuel, your UVO link app will know. This system will also let you know when to schedule maintenance, offer updates on your warranty, and provide more crucial info while you’re inside.
Related Post: 2021 Kia Seltos Interior Review
Kia DRIVE WiSE
Finally, the 2021 Kia Seltos is all about ensuring you feel safe behind the wheel. It does this with a suite of standard and available driver-assistive technologies that act as a copilot while commuting. Using next-generation technologies, the following features work together to raise awareness, prevent accidents, and make your drive a lot safer:
- Blind-Spot Collision Avoidance Assist-Rear (BCA-R)
- Forward Collision Avoidance-Assist Camera (FCA)
- Lane Keeping Assist (LKA)
- Safe Exit Assist (SEA)
- Rear Cross Traffic Collision Avoidance Assist (RCCA)
Utilize the 2021 Kia Seltos Technology Features Firsthand
While reading about the Seltos and its technologies is quite exciting, experiencing them for yourself is even more so. To do so, drivers in Louisville, KY; Elizabethtown, KY; and Clarksville, IN, can schedule a test drive at The Kia Store today!
You May Also Like: 2021 Kia Seltos Trim Levels